La traversée...as a group
All inclusive trip
La Traversée Moderne’s partner agencies in Brittany can help you organize your group trip, whether it’s for a small or large party. Here is an example of a 5-day/4-night trip that is completely adaptable to your whims.
5-day / 4-night
1 060€ / person
Include : transportation | guide | half-board | tours
*VAT non-applicable, unique status for travel agencies. Price includes: transportation from Nantes for entire trip, a tour guide throughout stay, 4 nights *** hotel with half-board, lunches, 1 drink per meal, admission to all sights: Château des ducs de Bretagne, Machines de l’île, the salt marshes, “La collection Pinault” – the exhibition of the Pinault collection or the Parliament of Brittany, and the Abbey of Mont Saint-Michel (day or night visit).
*For a 20-person group: Starting at €1060* per person, all taxes included (during the week, outside of public or school holidays), shuttle transportation provided with driver.
Mini-group of 8 people: Net price including VAT from €1,240* (including all taxes) per person, transportation by minibus with driver/guide, visits to every sight with tour guide (excluding weekends and public holidays).
Mini-group of 6 people: Net price including VAT from €1,335* (including all taxes) per person, transportation by minibus with driver/guide, visits to every sight with tour guide (excluding weekends and public holidays).
Day 1 : Nantes
– The Château des ducs de Bretagne
and the centre of Nantes
– Lunch at a brasserie
– The machines de l’île
– Overnight in Nantes
Day 2: from Nantes to Rennes, By way of Saint-Nazaire
– The sites of Estuaire Nantes <> Saint-Nazaire
– Lunch in Saint-Nazaire
– The Brière marshland and the salt marshes
– arrival in Rennes, settling in at the hotel
– Nighttime visit and overnight in Rennes
Day 3: from rennes to Saint-Malo
– Brittany’s Parliament house
– Lunch in a bistro
– The 11 canal locks in Hédé-Bazouges
– lunch and tour of Dinan
– arrival at the end of the day and overnight in Saint-Malo
Day 4: from Saint-Malo to Mont Saint-Michel
– Discover the wild coastline and Cancale
– lunch by mont-saint-michel Bay
– arrival in mont-saint-michel
– settling in at the hotel
– visit and nighttime
Day 5: Mont Saint-Michel, then return back
Custom options with additional fee:
– Gastronomical lunch at La Mare aux oiseaux, Marais de Brière
– Gastronomical lunch at Le Coquillage in Château Richeux, Mont-Saint-Michel Bay
– Tour of an oyster farm with lunch in Mont-Saint-Michel Bay
– Luggage transport by hotel staff in Mont-Saint-Michel
Products available from the agencies listed below
A question ?