Terms and conditions
Official website for the itinerary of Traversée moderne d'un vieux pays
Welcome to the website for voyage-en-bretagne.com (hereafter referred to as the “Site”), Site of information, presenting the itinerary named Traversée moderne d’un vieux pays: Nantes, Saint-Nazaire, Rennes, Saint-Malo jusqu’au Mont-Saint-Michel. In accordance with the provisions of French Law n°2004-574 du 21 June, 2004, amended by French Laws n°2011-525 du 17 mai, 2011, n°2013-1168 du 18 décembre, 2013 and n°2014-873 du 4 août, 2014, the User of voyage-en-bretagne.com is heretofore informed of these legal terms and conditions. The Site for voyage-en-bretagne.com is accessible via the following address: voyage-en-bretagne.com (hereafter referred to as the “Site”). Access to and use of the Site are subject to the “Terms and Conditions” detailed below, as well as to any applicable laws and/or regulations. The connection, use and access to the Site imply full and unreserved acceptance by the User of all the provisions of these Legal Notices. The User is hereby informed that he/she is bound by the present laws.
In the Terms and Conditions, words or expressions beginning with a capital letter have the following meaning:
– Site: voyage-en-bretagne.com;
– Publisher: the SPL DESTINATION RENNES (SPL = Société Publique Locale – or “local publicly-owned corporation”);
– User: any person using the voyage-en-bretagne.com site or one of the services offered by it;
– Personal space: the User’s personal space, to which he/she has access after having created an account;
– Username: email address required to identify a User to access his/her account on the Site;
– Password: series of characters that the User must keep confidential, allowing him/her to connect to his/her account using their Username;
– Service: service(s) offered on the site voyage-en-bretagne.com;
– Cookie(s): element used to record information relative to User’s navigation on voyage-en-bretagne.com website, to the exclusion of any other use
– CNIL: Commission nationale informatique et Libertés – or the French Data Protection Commission.
The Site is published by DESTINATION RENNES, a public limited company with a board of directors and shared capital of 120,000 euros, registered with the RCS of RENNES under nº 797 819 034. DESTINATION RENNES is a local tourism organization authorized under nº IM035140001. Hereafter referred to as “the Publisher”:
– Intracommunity VAT No: FR 59797819034
– Head office: 6 rue d’Echange, Rennes (35000) (FRANCE)
– Postal address: 11 rue Saint-Yves, 3500 RENNES (FRANCE)
– Director of publication: Jean-François KERROC’H
– E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: +33 (0)2 99 67 11 11
The Site is accessible free of charge to any User with Internet access. The User of the Site is responsible for his/her computer equipment as well as his/her access to the Internet. All costs relating to access to the Site remain the User’s responsibility. The Publisher will use all means to ensure access to the Site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but cannot be held responsible for any problem or malfunctioning of the Site that might prevent access to the Site and/or the various services offered by voyage-en-bretagne.com. The Publisher reserves the right to change, modify or suspend the Service, without notice, for maintenance reasons, or for any other reason deemed necessary. An information page will then be displayed to the User mentioning this unavailability. If the Service is unavailable, no compensation will be paid.
The User is informed that during his/her visits to the site, a Cookie may be automatically installed on his/her browser software. The User can deactivate the use of these Cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in his/her browser. However, this deactivation will result in preventing access to certain functionalities of the Site that enable the services offered by voyage-en-bretagne.com to be personalized. When the User browses the Site, partner Cookies may also be placed on the User’s computer. The purpose of these Cookies is to collect navigation data in order to personalize the offer addressed to the User outside the Site. Within the framework of this type of partnership, voyage-en-bretagne.com may be led to transmit data consulted by the User during his navigation on the Site to the partner. The User can refuse these Cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in his/her browser. This refusal will result in preventing access to certain features offered by the partners of voyage-en-bretagne.com.
The Site voyage-en-bretagne.com collects personal data on visitors to the voyage-en-bretagne.com Site, especially by using cookies in accordance with current legislation. The collection of this data occurs:
– when customers browse the Site and looks at articles,
– when customers create an account,
– when customers subscribe to newsletters offered on voyage-en-bretagne.com,
– when customers use the contact form on voyage-en-bretagne.com.
The data collected is intended for use by voyage-en-bretagne.com. It enables voyage-en-bretagne.com to provide the User with personalized services and improve the relevance of the information on offer. It is also necessary for the processing and management of the User’s orders as well as for any commercial relations between voyage-en-bretagne.com and the User. The Site, voyage-en-bretagne.com, is responsible for processing this data. Said data may be shared with companies and subcontractors hired by voyage-en-bretagne.com for these services. The website, voyage-en-bretagne.com, is committed to taking all necessary measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information provided by Users.
The Service has IT resources at its disposal to manage the dissemination of information and access to data more easily. The information recorded is reserved for use of the service concerned and will not be the object of any handover or transfer without the User’s agreement. In accordance with articles 39 and following French Law n° 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the User is informed that he/she has the right to access this data and, if necessary, can obtain correction or suppression of information concerning him/her, by addressing a message:
– via post to: DESTINATION RENNES – Office de Tourisme et des Congrès de Rennes Métropole, 11, rue Saint-Yves – CS 26410 -35064 RENNES CEDEX
– via email to: email@example.com.
The automated processing of personal data by this Service must currently be declared to the CNIL. The treatment of the personal data collected on this Site is conform to the simplified norms of the CNIL NS-48 (n° of CNIL declaration 2076414 v 0). The Site, voyage-en-bretagne.com, is committed to taking all useful precautions to preserving the security of the User’s data that has been collected and, in particular, to preventing it from being distorted, damaged or allowing any unauthorized third parties from having access to them. The data transmitted to the online services of partners remains the responsibility of the User, even if they are transmitted or handed over by the technical means made available in the Service.
This Site and the elements composing it constitute works protected by French legislation and international conventions that are relative to copyright and intellectual property. The reproduction of all or part of this Site on electronic or printed media (including downloadable documents) is formally prohibited, with the exception of the director of the publication’s clear authorization. For any authorized reproduction, the name of the author and source must be mentioned. The photographer’s credits are directly indicated on any and all images on this Site.