Saint-Nazaire is also home to examples of Belle Époque architecture, beaches and coves, headlands and cliffs, a coastal path that is several kilometres long, and a magnificent promenade along the seafront, just minutes from the city centre.
Where to eat
– Le Skipper: conveniently located near the harbour basin, between the panoramic patio and submarine base.
– Beneath the palm trees, you’ll find the beach: light meals and snacks (vegetarian dishes).
– Restaurant “La Plage de Monsieur Hulot” is located on the shooting location of Jacques Tati’s beloved film, Mr. Hulot’s Holiday, in Saint-Marc-sur-Mer (20 minutes from Saint-Nazaire).
– Le Bar Iodé : specialties of fish and seafood located Commando Place, new fashionable place, the place to be!
– La Mare aux Oiseaux : 1 Michelin-star hotel and restaurant and wellness with a spa area in the heart of Brière Regional Nature Park.
– Sous les palmiers, la plage : literary cafe and vegetarian snack
The whole itinerary
For full details about this destination